Monday 16 August 2010

每日一篇正能量

Top 10 "Out of Office" Auto Replies:

1 . I am currently out of the office at a job interview and will replyto you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.

2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out ofthe office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything atall.

3. Sorry to have missed you, but I'm at the doctor's having my brainand heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.

4. I will be unable to delete all the emails you send me until Ireturn from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in theorder it was received.

5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.

6. The email server is unable to verify your server connection. Yourmessage has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and trysending again.

7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuingsystem. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply inapproximately 19 weeks.

8. Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait byyour PC for my response.

9. I've run away to join a different circus.

10. I will be out of the office for the next two weeks for medicalreasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Kate' instead of Dave.

4 comments:

RandomCoil said...

All of them are also bloody hillarious... I am not sure which one I should use now!

cr said...

:P
anything but the last one.

g said...

cool cool cool...

(written by u or borrowed from others?)

i am thinking my own version of out-of-office message...

cr said...

i couldn't come up with such cool lines. even if i did, i wouldn't be allowed to use them. sigh. :(