Saturday 11 October 2008

Tag Your It!!! 踢人遊戲(無聊的週五)

Thanks Enchante (原文是英文,我寫了中英對照)

First, the random rules 規則如下
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 連結踢你的人
2. Post the rules on the blog. 寫下規則
3. Write six random things about yourself. 講一下6件關於你自己的無聊瑣事
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. 踢6個人
5. Let each person know they have been tagged. 告知被踢的人
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (吓?!)告知對方你已經完成

1) I have all sorts of OCD's (obsessive compulsive disorder)
 我有嚴重強迫症

2) I finally found my "lagerfeld confidential" dvd the night before when i was trying to take my greenday cd outta a pile of cd's, after trying to look for it everywhere for like, at least 3 times already
前晚,終於給我在一堆唱片中找到了半年多前買vogue送的那張karl爺的dvd

3) I speak 5 different languages
我三文五語

4) I'm shocked how soon the election's gonna happen!
剛剛意識到很快又要選舉,然後超震驚,爲什麽時間過得這麽快。(不是美國那個啦 -_=)

5) I prefer driving a manual (though currently depending only on my feet & buses)
我比較喜歡揸棍波

6) I am conservative in terms of investing my money (rolling eyes, yeah, like i have any!)
我的投資智商商數接近零,保守到爆(雖然根本沒閒錢用來投資)

So after my ramblings I get to tag 6 people!
lu
mad dog
其他人,我都不很熟啦
你們自己喜歡就玩吧. =)

12 comments:

lu said...

me done
http://akaneantares.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-your-it.html

c.r said...

thanks =)

Anonymous said...

actually what does it mean by "tag your it" ? :P

ai.. it's so miserable. i can't believe that i'm still in the office :(

Anonymous said...

i haven't a clue, it was just like that when i copy-and-pasted it. XD
typical friday mode - brain cells apprently weren't working anymore.
!!!!
hope you've get the heck outta ur office by now.

mad dog said...

wow lu 咁快添呀! 等我... :) lu still at office??!?!?!?

c.r said...

yay~ 多謝!
係囉,希望佢已經收咗工囉……
我去瞓先~6點了。。。>.<

Jon Snow said...

"Tag" is a game we play as children. One person is the tagger and everyone else runs away. The tagger tries to "tag (touch)" someone, if that happens, the person who gets tagged is now the tagger.

Normally, when someone gets tagged the tagger says...Tag your it!

(it referring to being the tagger)

c.r said...

very detailed explanation, thanks enchante. :D

lu said...

yah.. was home by your 2nd reply.

hehe... this one was pretty fun though. very random. XDDD

c.r said...

cool, how come u were still at work that late gar?

lu said...

actually... should it be "tag, you're it!" or "tag, your it!"?

your it doesn't sound right lor...

c.r said...

hmmm...interesting question.