Friday 12 June 2009

archsd

OMG, i was left completely horrified and speechless when m txted me to know about the headline in "fruit daily".
so that was the news that appeared in my reader's items about the murder in happy valley tai hang.
it was reported that a 47-y-o woman was found dead in illumination terrace.
then it followed on by reporting the capture of a 35-y-o suspect.

according to the paper, the victim is a manager @ the emsd archsd (architectual service dept).
apparently she lives with her maid alone in that apt.
they had a fight around 5 in the morning making huge noises (which now as the paper reports could be the cry of help...).
the description of the crime scene was very vivid in the paper although really disturbing.
i'm really sorry for her parents, colleagues and friends.
it must be very difficult for them.

when i was trying to look emsd up, there was this other news about an assistant inspector from emsd who got attacked(stabbed) around this apt building on 29/4.
it seems to me that caroline hill road (where the dept is located) isn't a bad location at all.
so they shouldn't have a big problem of feng-shui or anything like that.
or maybe i'm just making the wrong connection between the two cases.
oh what do i know...

anyway, just take good care of yourselves and don't be mean to other people.
after i have read the news, i sent miss z an email telling her to be nicer to me so that we don't end up making headlines in the local paper.

10 comments:

lu said...

haha... you're not miss z's maid woh, which is what's happening a lot lately.

and illumination terrace is NOT in happy valley!!! and it's quite far from caroline hill road :P (i don't like either location)

c.r said...

Ur rite.我見她很好人就說「好我不殺你」。她回我說「多謝你大慈大悲」。
嗯,我改掉了,在大坑才對。:p

lu said...

不過我覺得即使那些工人真的神經有問題,也應該是有些誘因才會讓他們做出這麼嚴重的事情來.

現在的雇主們可能都會對他們的工人好一點? :P

c.r said...

咪係囉。就算係工人都係人嚟嘅嘛。
我哋有另外一種假設,不過都係唔响度講了。

嗯,肯定好好多。:D

g said...

i just think it is surreal if one day u find your colleague in the newspaper like that.

and imagine that happens on me, i would think, oh, my long-lost-in-touch university/secondary classmates must be shocked to hear that. Will they join together to pay a tribute to me in the funeral parlour?

and i will just make sure reporters seize NO photo of me. that's not difficult, given i seldom put photos in public domain, and if those who know me are co-operative (that's very important). no photo, story will be less juicy. but then i think, who cares, I will not be aware of it by that time.

really has to treat myself well, coz u dunno know whether one day u will be knocked down by a minibus, sprayed by corrosive liquid from height.

The woman is all too unfortunate to be attacked by a psychotic happened to be hired by her.

c.r said...

It does sound rather scary if it was my colleague who got murdered or hit by a bus or any kind of fatal accident really.
The kind of shock whould not sink in until a while later either. But that case is just outrageous. Esp for her parents, I can't imagine how they're gonna carry on with this.

I guess that's also why we shloud all just indulge ourselves. Live the life to the full, we never know when we would get hit by a bus (touch wood) but at least we would be found wearing nice matchin la perla when the nurse had to cut up our clothes for obvious reasons.

Carpe diem!

g said...

: ) yes, treat oneself well~ Buying clothes is one way (and the most satisfying way)

if death is destined anyway, i prefer a quick and a no-pain one

c.r said...

I guess if one is religious death is just a part of life. One is going to a better world after this.
but for ppl like me I think even if I could return for a second life, I wouldn't remember anything anyway. Better just indulge myself (sometimes even a bit spoiling can be accepted).

I'm quite into gadgets recently too. Haha. But clothes surely are on the top of my list.

lu said...

我哋有另外一種假設 > wooh.. interesting. i'm all ears, you can enlighten me via other channels :P

well, death is inevitable unless you're a vampire (?!) or have drunken the elixir, and so what everyone is trying to do is avoid an awful death (incl. those long and bed-ridden illnesses) and live happily.

c.r said...

嗯,好。
即刻去。
XD