Friday 9 January 2009

爛 gag 王

Wife: 'What are you doing?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------------------------------
Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'
Wife : 'Yes or no.'
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------------
A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .

The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----
A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'

1 comment:

laichungleung said...

I like the last one the best. But I can imagine the swift justice that his wife is going to impose on him for being such a smarty pants.