Wednesday 16 June 2010

positive discrimination/stereotyping

there're always times when you feel like super exhausted and just wanna tell anyone who comes up to you to eff off.
but then because of your usual emission pattern of positive energy.
people tend to "stereotype" you as a positive person.
then you're basically just effed up.
meaning, you're supposed to be the one who picks everyone else up.
and at times you just wanna say, "eff everything, i just wanna be negative today."
because, let's face it, even ultraman can't fight gozillas when his batteries die out.
which is usually like the 3rd minute into the battle...

6 comments:

laichungleung said...

I was a fan of the ultra men. There was a time I would just watch ultra men on TV idyllically every afternoon.

cr said...

actually ultraman series promote the idea of environment protection etc...

RandomCoil said...

tell you something you might find amusing.

A few days ago, I bumped into a student at the corridor. When he was about to say something, possibily hi, I said to him,

'Don't talk to me. I want to kill someone right now.' and walked right pass him...

Crazy, right?

cr said...

OMG, tell me that you didn't actually tell him off by saying those words!!!! did he sh*t his pants and run back home to mummy? XDDDD

(actually, this piece was written for you, sorry for stereotyping you as an extrovert sagittarian... but my brain wasn't functioning after coming up with all those nice food)

xxx

RandomCoil said...

hahahahaha... Of course I did. He looked scared. I wasn't sure if he shxtted his pants or not.

Don't worry... he can take his revenge when he does my evalution..... next year!

cr said...

LOL, i'd totally be freaked if my lecturer told me that.
and then i'll spread rumours about him/her. XDDD